26 August 2011

Day Zero Project - Start Date Sept 5th

Whilst catching up on blogs, and discovering new ones, I came across a post from @midlifesinglem at http://midlifesinglemum.blogspot.com about the Day Zero Project. Basically it is a list you create over time of 101 things you would like to achieve or aim to do in 1001 days (2.75 years).

If you are a member of BritMums you can also join the Day Zero Project group http://britmums.com

I have begun my list on http://dayzeroproject.com and so far I have....

1. Get a valid passport
2. Go overseas - again
3. Lose a stone in weight
4. Learn to knit properly
5. Knit myself something nice
6. Buy a sewing machine
7. Make my own cushion covers
8. Bake some bread
9. Move house
10. Make my own ice cream
11. Car boot all the baby things in the loft
12. Decorate the hallway
13. Put new carpet in my bedroom
14. Run for 5 miles
15. Return to work

As you can see it is a work in progress and I intend to blog about it as I work through it!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I joined last year and still have got no further than making my list! You've just inspired me to start again...oh and I'd love to be able to run for 5 miles...I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yet to run 5 miles, these are my to do things! Hopefully can build up the stamina in 1001 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea. I saw it too about a month ago, started a list and have done nothing about it. So I now have 971 days left! Good idea to blog about it, hope you continue to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig