25 August 2011

Listography - Last week

Firstly apologies: I have been away with the kiddies minus the laptop and have yet to learn how to blog fully on the go with my mobile, I find the whole photo uploading thing too complicated, so have only just started to play blogging catch up!
On Monday Kate set a Listography of what we did last week. Along with some others I am taking the easy route and will show my week in photo form.
Hope you like!


1. Not helping my diet at all - we made lots of cupcakes!


2. Some of us decided to make the most of the early evening sun and run around the garden in our pants!



3. We can't afford a new one so we made a car.




4. We visited the little cousins in Sileby.



5. And went paddling in the Peak Disrict.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. wow, can't believe your pictures in the house picture are still intact, my two would swipe those straight off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cakes, followed by a pants run into a swish new bespoke car to watch a movie with mates and then a dip in the water. Very swish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy cupcakes. I'll have a dozen thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a gorgeous garden!! And those cupcakes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God those cakes look good. Looks like a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos, glad your day at the peak district was a sunny one, hope you have a great bank holiday weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting x it was nice to get away for a bit x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig