4 September 2011

Silent Sunday


SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Lovely picture. I really like the effect of those 'mushroom' structures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this shot, very 'arty', looks like an interesting place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great pic! Where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh theyare unusual sculptures aren't they? I assume that's not your garden?? X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey you shrunk the kids ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning where is this??? we HAVE to go!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like fairies in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks totally sureal! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting x the sculptures were at Stourhead, Wiltshire. They are there, with loads of others this month only x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous picture, the mushrooms are great! I love Stourhead! Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a gorgeous picture. Did you see lots of fairies there? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww shame we're too far away. The kids would love to go there! Great picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reminds me of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

    ReplyDelete
  14. We always look for fairies in the caves and grotto at Stourhead but sadly have yet to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely picture, fires the imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks magical - love the pastal colours impression of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great installation. I love things like this. They're so great for the kids to interact with. Beautiful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I thought it looked like Stourhead but I didn't see those when I was there last! I love it there, I need to go soon actually while the weather is still okay (ish!) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig