13 November 2011

Silent Sunday

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love it x Always found this amazing, my guys love doing that too though I probably enjoy it even more!!! Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Brilliant!
    It's what parenting is about, isn't it.... they cry, whine, tantrums, laugh, sleep, don't sleep & through it all we are OK...or so we tell ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool picture, very artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Reminds me of 'Kids in The Hall' "I'm crushing your head" sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever shot ! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you! Love that photo...ver clever shot! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see you! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mahahahaha clever lady. Superbe! *twirls moustache in French appreciative way for no particular reason*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, that's a very clever picture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh very clever!! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how clever -it makes a brilliantly compsed shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh you clever photography chook, you. Very cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of the cleverest shots I've seen in ages!! So going to try it xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig