22 November 2011

I'm clearly not a celebrity but, what the heck, get me out of here anyway!

I've been tagged by the gorrrrr-geous SAHDandproud and Cat from Yellow Days in this 'I'm a Celebrity' inspired meme. Fabalicious! I've always wanted to be a celeb and go to the jungle (lie) and meet Ant and Dec (lie). If you don't know your Ant from your Dec according to SAHDandproud they always stand with Ant to your left and Dec to your right. I, however, remember which one is which as Ant is the one who is, according to my daughter, her dad! See here before anyone sues me for libel.

Right then, onwards to the meme 'interview':

1. What is the one thing about being a parent that makes you scream, 'GET ME OUT OF HERE!'
The fact I can never call in sick. NEVER!

2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
Ummmm. Errrrrrrrr. Hmmmmmm. I can.... nah. None.

3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for three weeks?
With my constant moaning and OCD-like tendancies. The camp will need to be tidy. EVERYTHING has a place.

4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Kidneys - *barf*

5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
A vat of Jack Daniels.

6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
Having a go at a daft driving instructor for parking like a tool outside my house. I am a real wuss so for me that was really daring!! Or possibly rude?! Oh well, she was wrong and I was right. End of.

7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My kiddies - even though I am soooo desperate for a break from them right now.

8. What celebrity, alive or dead, would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Ronnie Vannucci - bearded lovely drummer man of The Killers fame. I would even let him share my Jack Daniels - and my camp bed. Fnar fnar!

9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
The D grade 'celebrities'.

10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What's the first thing you do?
Invite Ronnie to my room. Fnar! Fnar!

I now have to tag someone.
I tag........... @Piglet33
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Brilliant post! Absolutely love your answers! I'd definitely have Martin Shaw with me in the jungle. And we'd get mysteriously lost. Together.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this! I knew your answers would be more interesting than mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you saucy minx! ITV would have to move the show to a later slot. Kidneys are a disgusting excuse for food. Why would people voluntarily eat them? Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're probably just what they need in that jungle right now - that camp was looking a tip last night! Such a fun idea, thanks for tagging me. I have dutifully posted and tagged someone else too. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig