11 November 2011

This is where I do it!

By it I mean blog - not the other it, for goodness sake! Anyhows, the lovely Cat over at Yellow Days has tagged me in a meme set up by Bibsey that asks where we all do it. Do we do it in the kitchen, the bedroom, the lounge, al fresco? Me? I do it in the corner:




The corner of the dining room is where it all happens for me. This is my *ahem* office! Spacious no?! This is where my blog juices flow whilst accompanied by a mug of Earl Grey and cake - crucial ingredients for blogging don't you know.

So where do you do it?
I'm tagging....

@mum2babyinsomni
@fivegoblogging
@mascaraandmud
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oooh what fun! Thanks for the tag! I had better go clean up before I take the photo for mine! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea, cake and blogging. It works, non?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a hive of activity. I think I'd be more efficient if I blogged at a desk. Probably kidding my myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks much more organised than my sofa position!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little flowery material backdrop by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing it in the corner, you minx :-) Sorry missed these post, has now subscribed so I miss nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig