17 November 2011

A venting mother has given me this award!

Oh you've just got to love that venting old ma over at Motherventing as she's just chucked a blogging award my way. Mwah, love you and just for you MV: xxxxXXXXxxxx.

And here it is in all its glory....


As with any blogging award these days there's a catch - don't get summit for nothing round here anymore! If you are in receipt of this award you need to share Seven Secret Things About Yourself - oooooooooooooooooh how exciting!! Then pass it on to fifteen (!?!) other bloggers and keep the award running through blogworld - simples.

So nosey people here are my Seven Secret  No Longer Secret Things About Me:

1. I love the smell of wax crayons. They remind me of being in Mrs.Wilkinson's class in Infant school and she was lovely!

2. I bought a dress and heels today. I have not worn a dress and heels for about seven years. So for me that is an achievement. In case you didn't know I needed a dress and heels as I'm off to Strictly at Wembley on Saturday - oh yes! How many times can I say dress and heels?

3. My favourite light lunch is bagel with cream cheese, scrambled egg and grated cheddar with loads of avacado on the side - must be perfectly ripe though.

4. My favourite perfume is Alfred Sung - Forever which I buy from cheapperfumes.com (classy name hey?) as it cannot be bought off the shelf over here.

5. I am slightly scared about Christmas this year as it's just me, the hubby and the kiddies - no Grandparents to occupy the children, yikes!

6. I love Crunchies and I have to nibble the chocolate off first then eat the honeycomb last - yumness!

7. I have realised I am actually quite fond of Melksham and secretly wish that my husband takes redundancy so we don't have to move to the Midlands - I could also do with a crystal ball so I know that he finds another job here! It also means I can meet up with the South West Mums at some point - Hoorah!

Right then, I now have to tag 15 others:
@Mascaraandmud
@LoveInTheNest
@madamding
@MammasaurusBlog
@BooAndMe_
@PinkOddy
@ageingmatron
@Glasgow_Mummy
@moors-mummy
@handofajeanie
@thelovebump
@Spoonfulofvodka
@ActuallyMummy
@shell1207
@leila_jo_mummy

Phew!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have to eat a crunchie the same way!

    Thanks for tagging me :)
    I'll get right on it as soon as I've got my Tesco order finished. Been doing it all day and keep getting distracted when I check emails....

    Hmmmm and here I am again, on a blog instead of on the Tesco website!
    Must get food to feed children....I will not check anymore emails until the order is confirmed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HONK HONK! Thank you oh waxy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me realise why I love the smell of wax crayons too. In fact, now you've made me weep over the smell of 1970s 100% proof Gripe Water, hot creosote fences and Butterscotch Whip. Shall go and sniff my waiting Peroni to get over it. Thanks so much for the tag. My seven filthy secrets are already outed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! Here is mine http://leila-jo.blogspot.com/2011/11/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award... here are my seven secret things http://glasgowmummy.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself.html :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Viv for my first award! Here are mine. xx http://www.thehandofajeanie.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-first-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig