15 November 2011

Snap Slappers - Week 1

I'm still not sure who the slappers are but FiveGoBlogging has set up a rather artistic and technical meme. All you need to do is take a photo, here's mine:

Me and my beautiful girl.

Then, using whichever photo editing package thingy that you desire, go and get a cup of tea and a slice of cake and play with it! You can go as crazy as you like or maybe go a little bit arty farty with it, like I have done here:



Then go and link up and enjoy some other fantastic photographic *ahem* delights!!!! Here's the linky button thing - you can grab it from FiveGoBlogging's blog if you like!!!

Five Go Blogging Snap Slappers

And here's the blog hop thing too!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wowzers! That is totally gorgeous! (Blimey I went all american teenager then!) Love the effect. Thanks for taking part x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I like that effect. Love the colour scheme.

    Hubby looked at my post and said "ah good to see you're using your time productively." As he had spent the evening watching Pearl Jam I think its a case of pots and kettles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. And not nearly as silly as the rest of us, damn you... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig