27 November 2011

Mix-Tape Monday #4

I was very happy when I saw the theme for this week's Mix-Tape Monday meme from the lovely Boo And Me.

A Song From The Best Gig You Have Ever Been To

Back in June I went to London with my lovely friend Marieke for a well earned break from the kiddies and more importantly to finally see my favourite band. You know exactly who that is don't you?!
What follows is a clip filmed by my good self but please consider I had been drinking Bulmers for most of the day, it was raining and I was excited so the quality is not great.
But....there are FIREWORKS!! Oooooh. Aaaaaaaah.

So, I present to you....



Check out some more entries for this week's Mix-Tape here:

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great choice, I keep posting this on everyone else's but I'd love to see The Killers live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it from the comment above it was killers, it wont work for me. I've seen them in cardiff & abu dhabi, they were great in cardiff and I met them in the kebab shop later, they were crap in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't work for me either;-( really want to know which song you chose

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh awesome !! love the people singing in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig