4 November 2011

Dear Christmas Wishlist Fairy.....

I stumbled across a fantastic list - and blog hop thingymejig - over at MummyManda's place and got all tingly with Christmas excitement - even though it is only November. The idea is to create your dream Christmas wishlist - not sure how crazy you can go but if it's a dream wishlist I say go for it!! Write your list then add the linky tool thing to your own blog (Eek! Sounds a bit technical - that bit may not be so straightforward) Then hop from blog to blog! Simple eh?

So, here's my list:

1. Not stolen from Mummy Manda's list as I have already dropped hints to the hubby should he win the lottery, first on my list is this little beauty:

KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer Almond Cream 5KSM150PSBAC
The Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer in Almond Cream


2. My laptop is ancient and I strain my eyes reading blogs on my phone so I would like one of these...please:



 iPad 2 - obviously


3. I have a pair in Bark and I love love love them. I would love another pair but cannot decide on the colour so maybe the Christmas Wishlist Fairy would like to bring me all the other colours!?

New Authentic Wedge Zip Calf BootNew Authentic Wedge Zip Calf BootNew Authentic Wedge Zip Calf BootNew Authentic Wedge Zip Calf BootNew Authentic Wedge Zip Calf Boot
Doc Martens New Authentic Wedge

4. Well it's clear from the above that I am not a girly girl but I would so love a pair of the following, even if I just wear them around the house - have you seen me walk in heels?!




5. Finally....well it is a dream wishlist and I did have one of these once but it was sacraficed when I became a SAHM - *sulks* - the things I do!

My beloved Mini Clubman *sniff*


What would be on your list for the Christmas Wishlist Fairy?
Join in with the blog hop! Well, that is if I get it to work!!

Ta da! I did it!!





Don't forget to copy the bloghop thingy into your blog post!!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for linking up to my first linky and blog hop! Your list is great - those Doc Martens boots are ace - I didn't realise they did an alternative - I think I'd have to have a pair in every colour too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list. Particularly the shoes. I'm thinking I should have gone more aspirational!
    I've just launched my first blog hop today and I'd be so pleased if you joined in.
    Do drop by http://southoftherivermum.com/?p=1440
    Thanks Milly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig