19 April 2014

365 #16 {Holidays part 2}

I attempted to put work out of my mind for this second half of the holidays, at least during the waking hours.
Sleep was another matter.
I had no control over the constant dreams and panic that sets in overnight.
Luckily the daytimes were sunny although we decided to add some extra stress to our lives!

365 #16

Project 365 day 103 - Trains // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 104 - Physio & DIY // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 105 - Make a wish // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 106 - Devizes // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 107 - Garden // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 108 - Stourhead // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 109 - Yoga mat // 76sunflowers

Day 103
Time to enjoy the sunshine in the garden. The children pulled out their old train set and played for hours on the patio. I love how they still play with their 'younger' toys.
Day 104
Today was all about fixing myself and starting to fix the house. It was hopefully the final physio session today and I'm looking forward to a run next week. I have been told to go easy though.
Day 105
Walking back from the local DIY shop we picked dandelions and made wishes. I won't tell you mine - unless it comes true!
Day 106
A trip into Devizes today for a stationery pick up at Wilkos for E. We couldn't leave without a walk along the canal.
Day 107
I took a wander down to the end of the garden and reminisced over a twisted willow tree we rescued when E was a baby and got all sentimental.
Day 108
A glorious day in the sunshine at Stourhead for an Easter trail. The children couldn't resist a bit of hill rolling.
Day 109
I got my new yoga mat out today. An early treat from the Easter bunny and the perfect excuse to unwind, de-stress and keep calm over the coming weeks and months of mayhem.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love the train track outside. Hours of fun. Yoga sounds bliss - enjoy! #365

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope our train set stays here for years to come! Lovely photos, so nice to have somwe sunshine isn't it #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah MumofThree World19 April 2014 at 18:33

    Love the scale of the wooden train photo and I always love a canal photo. Good luck for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Train sets are a big hit here. I love the photo of them on the hill :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sabrina montagnoli19 April 2014 at 21:22

    That train set looks rather glorious in the sunshine. I love this hill rolling photo. I love the angle of the canal photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara (@mumturnedmom)19 April 2014 at 21:43

    Love the first photo and the canal one. The hill rolling looks like proper summer fun! Lovely sunny photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that first photo of the train set outside with the hen in the background is a super one indeed. we have also done an easter egg hunt at out local NT property it was so busy! the rolling hill photo is wonderful - typically english
    i would also like to wish you lots of luck for next week lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jocelyn (@ReadingRes)20 April 2014 at 08:49

    I love your photos, so beautiful. I especially love the shot of the children at Stourhead and the train set x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous dandelion clock, and picture on the hill is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the train picture - great shot. That's a lovely one too of the children looking at the church.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow busy week for you then! i so ought to give yoga a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. chantelle hazelden20 April 2014 at 11:29

    bus week filled with sunshine, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. disqus_dIRjNoslsp20 April 2014 at 11:34

    Fab week in photo's. My youngest just took great delight in the train photo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your knee is better for a run next week. Yoga is fab I used to do it all the time, Ii should get back into doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a great relaxing week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you are less anxious now. Sorry you are having nightmares. Lovely bright photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck for the coming weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you've had some great fun outdoors this week - love the hill rolling! Good luck with the yoga, sounds like you've got some stress coming up so am sure it will really help :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. RollercoasterMum23 April 2014 at 22:42

    I love the hill rolling and the fact that I can spy a chicken behind that train set! I hope that work isn't proving as bad as you imagined - good luck with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a busy but fun week in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig