26 April 2014

365 #17 {Growth}

So, I survived my first full week at work since 2008!
Well, I say full, the Bank Holiday Monday made it a nice way to ease back into it.
The family unit is growing stronger and working as a team to make it work.
I managed to take a picture everyday too.
I fear this may slip in the future.

365 #17

Project 365 day 110 - Easter treats // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 111 - Blossom at Lacock // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 112 - Park fountain // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 113 - April showers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 114 - Growing beans // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 115 - Save the date // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 116 - Minibeast Hotel // 76sunflowers
 
Day 110
Easter Sunday. The husband had work as usual so me and the kiddies snuggled up under a blanket with our eggs and finally watched Frozen.
Day 111
Bank Holiday and that 'last day before going back to work feeling' sunk in so we got out of the house with a wander around the grounds of Lacock Abbey. The blossom was still going strong.
Day 112
A walk around the local town eased me back into work. It's always nice to get out of the classroom.
Day 113
And the rain came back.
Day 114
The conservatory is currently housing trays of developing plants. The beans are looking good.
Day 115
A 'save the date' fridge magnet arrived from my niece today. I still can't believe my niece is getting married. It makes me feel so old!
Day 116
E helped daddy build a Minbeast Hotel in the garden today. I think he's hoping all the slugs will go there instead of devouring the beans again this year.
 
Check out more 365ers over with The Boy and Me...
 
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
 

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love the mini beast hotel!
    Glad the week back was short and not too painful for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the rainy day shot, very atmospheric!

    I still haven't seen Frozen - I feel so behind the times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainy day shot and the beautiful blossom. #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. chantelle hazelden26 April 2014 at 21:17

    well done for surviving your week back!!! love frozen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. disqus_dIRjNoslsp26 April 2014 at 21:52

    Lovely shot of the blossom! That's a cool rainy day shot too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow i really like that Magnet Invitation how cool!!!... beautiful Pics #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah MumofThree World26 April 2014 at 22:11

    Well done for surviving your first full week of work - it can't have been easy. That rainy photo is miserable, but I quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. RollercoasterMum26 April 2014 at 22:41

    Well done on your week at work - I can imagine how hard it can be and it's great to hear the family are supporting you. I love love love your bug hotel - just fabulous (I have bug hotel envy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have to say that chocolate eggs and Frozen sounds like a winning combination to me!
    well done on your return to full time work - you survived and still managed to take a pic every day :)
    and it is great to hear that you are pulling together - great team work!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sara (@mumturnedmom)27 April 2014 at 04:52

    Lovely shot of the blossom, and I like the rainy photo. Great bug hotel! Well done on surviving your first full week back x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love frozen, the rainy day one made me smile and that blossom is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how exciting i love a good wedding! i also am loving your minibeast hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. some brilliant pictures! the fountain and the view through the rainy window are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sabrina montagnoli27 April 2014 at 14:52

    That hotel is awesome! Love the rainy day photo. Hope work continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My kids want a bug hotel - I am not so sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the mini beast hotel is amazing! really wished we had the space for one of those x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your minibeast hotel! Hope your first week wasnt too stressful x

    ReplyDelete
  18. We used to plant marigolds between plants on our allotment. The nasties tend to eat them rather than your veggies.
    I like the mini beast hotel - lets hope beasts move in!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig