6 November 2011

Silent Sunday

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ooh that came out well - its really good!! have similar photo today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great shot! Love her pose too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few similar photos. Last night was the first time we had sparklers, didn't realise how much fun they were!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think sparklers are the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hoped we might get one or two like this - lovely expression too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh and aah! Lovely photo. Did she try and write rude words with the sparkler?? That's what you're supposed to do... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picture - we got the sparklers out for the first time ever yesterday and the boy loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too scared to do sparklers with E this year but next year I will quieten my inner panicy parent and go for it. She looks like she's really enjoying herself. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great picture you've captured! Did you all have fun?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig