6 November 2011

Mix-Tape Monday #1

Hoorah! A new musical meme! Boo and Me is asking us to contribute to her Mix-Tape Monday with the first theme being A song that makes you want to get up and dance!

Here's my contribution. Whenever this was played at the Thank God It's Crunchie - yes, that's what it was called -  night at my Student Union I would cast aside my Sweet (?!) Blackthorn Cider, hit the middle of the dance floor clutching a Marlboro Light (ugh!!) and shake my arse a la Lady Kier! Oh, the memories!

So, here it is, altogether now "tuuuuuuuuune"!!

Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart



Right then, what would be your contribution to the Mix-Tape? Link up below:


SHARE:

10 comments

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig