19 September 2011

Today I ....

Today I ....

.... finally bought some wool from the lovely Jumble Jelly shop in Bradford on Avon...




...and started knitting for the first time in two years!



I got stuck in making notes in my journal for a writing project that for some crazy reason have been asked to contribute to! I am a little bit worried at my writing capabilities. Actually that is wrong, in fact I am enormously worried but hey I'm willing to give it a go.




On picking my daughter up from school I discovered that a Viking Longship had arrived on the school field.



And, whilst checking my phone, I discovered what my children get up to when I let them have it as a treat to play games!

 They discovered the effects button - my son's head doesn't usually look like that.
 An arty shot from my bedroom window.
And yes, that is my backside.
Thanks kids.

And finally, today I decided I really must start exercising again

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. What are you knitting? It's fab wool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for starting the knitting. Bit concerning that Vikings had invaded your daughters school though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 things:
    1. Cheeky kids but love the backside shot
    2. There are a lot of notes in that notebook. *feeling the pressure to get something written*
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you filled the whole notebook already??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wool is gorgeous, what are you knitting?
    And holy crap, that is a load of writing in your particulary pretty notebook! I'm having confidence wobbles too, even more so now!
    Nice bum by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great name for your wool shop. V pretty wool, looks like it would make a pretty scarf??

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wool. I really need to learn how to knit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the longship. But I really need more information. Why? How? Or even, whence?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all comments!
    The wool is Rowan Kidsilk Haze & yes I am knitting a scarf!
    The longship is a memorial for a young boy that used to attend the school - he sadly died from Cancer a couple of years ago.
    The writing is merely notes.
    And thanks for the positivity about my arse!x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Bradford on Avon, how i love thee!!

    What are you knitting? Nice bum.
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'd love to be able to knit, it is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smokin' booty!!
    I'm trying to finish a little shrug I'm knitting for my wee niece. Yet another half done task!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice arse!! :) last week I found a couple of lines of knitting that I'd abandoned about 4 years ago!! I don't have any patience with it. Looks gorgeous wool though.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig