3 September 2011

Listography - Things I did this Summer

This week Kate Takes 5's Listography is asking us to look back on our summer and list the top 5 things we did this summer.

Here's mine!

1. Back in June I had a girly trip to Hyde Park to see my favourite band, The Killers, at the Hard Rock Calling festival.


 
2. The in laws came over from France to look after the children so the husband and I could have a short break to Cornwall,  good timing as I had bought tickets to see the beautiful Brandon Flowers at the Eden Sessions!


3. We said Happy Birthday to our beautiful girl.


 
4. We went to the fantastic Camp Bestival!


 
5. And I took the the children on a road trip to see the cousins.


So, what did you do this summer?

                                                                  Photobucket

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Camp Bestival looks fun! Your summer looks jam packed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great memories captured there. I remember that photo of all the kiddies watching the Tv so intently! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab summer! Glad to see you're getting the kids started in the festival scene early. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo lovely - a health dose of grown up time and plenty of music. Sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely have to do Camp Bestival. And see The Killers again. Still my favourite band. Unfortunately my daughter didn't sleep during her one night camping trip. AT ALL. Don't think hubby will be wanting to go again any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great balance of stuff, but loving all the music stuff and how i'd love a trip to Cornwall with my OH - great summer X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Music and festivals and cake oh my! It looks like a fab summer. Roll on Autumn and fires and more cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely summer! Very jealous about Camp Bestival - that's on my list to do once my little ones are a bit older. Will be stealing your bunting on tent idea!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig