25 September 2011

Silent Sunday

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Lovely photo and great boat. Could do with some sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gemma's comment made me chuckle!

    Great photo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boat. Is this the memorial one? Lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is that? Tell me that is not in your garden? How cool..we want to play with a viking ship! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You didn't tell me you were coming to Denmark ;) Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh where was that? You go on a lot of days out! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bloody floods, you never know what you're going to end up with in the garden! Better than a mobile home I suppose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately not my garden but E's school grounds.The boat is a memorial to a little boy that attended the school but sadly died from cancer.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig