1 March 2014

365 #9 {Light & Spring}

Half term flew by far too quickly and now it feels like we've been back at school forever.
Luckily splashes of light and Spring colour have buoyed us along.

365 #9

Project 365 day 54 - tea and cake // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 55 - Daffodils and Lego // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 56 - Blue skies // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 57 - Vintage Ivy Mug // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 58 - Morning sky // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 59 - Jelly beans // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 60 - Garden gnome // 76sunflowers

Day 54
Lazy Sunday. Sometimes you just can't beat it. Today was all about baking and drinking tea.
Day 55
Last day of the half term holiday. We had visitors today which I love. Lack of family nearby means the house can be quite quiet at times so having friends and other children round always makes me smile. Both sets of visitors brought me some daffodils. Here they are against a backdrop of death and destruction role played out through the medium of Star Wars Lego.
Day 56
The sun came out so I decided to head out for a run. Three miles in and my knee gave out. Luckily the husband was at home so whilst I waited for my rescue I appreciated the blue sky. Before it started raining again.
Day 57
Back to work with a splash of colour from my new mug.
Day 58
First early start again and the sun was shining so I couldn't resist snapping the blue sky. I knew it wouldn't last.
Day 59
The husband really should know better than to leave an opened pack of jelly beans in view at the end of my working week. My head was soon spinning from the sugar rush.
Day 60
It was the usual Saturday morning routine of swimming, library and Waitrose - for the free paper and coffee obviously. The sun shone so I pottered a bit in the garden whilst the husband went to work. It was so nice to see activity in the pots - more on that another time - and this little guy put a smile on my face.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. sabrina montagnoli1 March 2014 at 18:38

    Sunshine and lillies...lovely. Oh goodness I LOVE jelly beans too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah MumofThree World1 March 2014 at 18:54

    I always love your photos. The cake looks delicious and the daffodils are so lovely and bright. Sorry to hear about your knee, hope you are up and running again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm really enjoying snapping on a daily basis. The knee felt ok on a two hr walk today, just apprehensive about the next run :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jelly beans were rather lush ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes, it's coming isn't it? Spring is almost here! I love the abundance of flowers in these photographs, and that sky shot is amazing.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  6. disqus_dIRjNoslsp1 March 2014 at 21:34

    Loving the colour in these photo's and the signs of spring! That sky shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the colours exploding into each photo and the words mentioned on the mugs!!!
    so sorry about your knee thats not good - i hope it soon heals itself with some rest (and cake!) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. RollercoasterMum1 March 2014 at 22:46

    Loving your photos - lazy Sundays, daffodils and sunshine - definitely some of my favourite things. I got out into the garden for half an hour today and managed to plant some garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. some gorgeous photos this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sara (@mumturnedmom)2 March 2014 at 00:09

    Such wonderfully colourful photos this week, I love daffodils, they always make me smile :) Love your gnome too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bright colours and flowers in your photos really gives me that lovely Spring feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The spring flowers look so vibrant, lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  13. chantelle hazelden2 March 2014 at 09:17

    so many beautiful colours captured x

    ReplyDelete
  14. spring is defintely on its way blue skyes and flowers #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kirsty Phillipson-Lowe2 March 2014 at 14:21

    I love the first picture, it combines two of mu favourite things, flowers and cake! #project365

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, I was in shock at the blue sky at 7;30 a.m. made the drive to work a bit easier!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, everyone needs a splash of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The knee survived a long walk so fingers crossed! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  19. We did garlic last year and still getting through it now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mmmm, not too keen on the gnome myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, I like the word 'vibrant'!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes! Just wish those blue skies were more regular!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You can't beat flowers and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Elaine Livingstone2 March 2014 at 21:21

    I love jelly beans I could not resist them either. I like the cables in the foreground with the church in the back ground. Nice to see blue skies and dry pavements. I have never been a lover of garden gnomes for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is definitely feeling like spring is on the way. I love day 56 particularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Probably bad blogging etiquette, but I know those traffic lights. They catch me every time I visit my parents. Feel free to kick them for me when you next run passed. Catching up with your blog. I'm guessing the move to Bristol is off.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig