22 March 2014

365 #12

Not sure what to call this week so let's get straight to the photos...

365 #12

Project 365 day 75 - Temple of Apollo, Stourhead // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 76 - Spring blossom // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 77 - Foam roller // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 78 - Hyacinths // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 79 - Millionaire's shortbread disappointment // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 80 - Rainbow // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 81 - Happy mail #postcircle // 76sunflowers

Day 75
What a stunning day. The husband was at work, as is now the norm for a Sunday - joys of running your own business - so me and the kiddies set off to Stourhead where we had a lovely walk around the lake. The picture here is of the door to the Temple of Apollo.
Day 76
I achieved a rather pathetic two miles before the knee issues struck me down again. I have promised myself a trip to a sports physio. On my walk back I finally spotted some blossom appearing in the park.
Day 77
Tonight I had a date with a foam roller to try and address my running problems. Don't let the look of this roller fool you. It is mean!
Day 78
The flowers are in full bloom at work and these hyacinths smell so good as I walk by on the way to my room.
Day 79
It got to 5 p.m. and I was flaking so I went to the charity food box for a sugar hit. It was a disappointment. One of those 'enjoyed for 30 seconds than felt sick' moments of madness.
Day 80
Just as I left work, the afternoon downpours stopped and the sun came out resulting in a beautiful rainbow.
Day 81
Feeling rubbish today. I was looking forward to a run to test out my legs post foam roller, instead my nose is dripping constantly and I am running out of tissues fast. Incoming happy mail via the #postcircle cheered me up though.

Linking up as always with the lovely The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x

SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I would call this week colourful!! Beautiful flowers and blossom and I love the rainbow shot, I never seem to be able to capture a rainbow shot but that is lovely. I hope that roller does the job (it doesn't look that mean to me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 'pops of colour' would have been good! Not thinking straight today! Thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah MumofThree World22 March 2014 at 18:40

    Love the blossom! The foam roller is indeed a killer! I hope it does its job and you are better and well enough to run again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your knee, hope its feeling a bit better now (that roller looks a bit scary!). Sounds like a productive week - love the door and the rainbow especially x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh honey i do hope the knee problems are not too serious! .. i love your nail polish! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your knee gets better, I love your photos x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The temple at Stourhead is magnificent! I've heard quite a few things about that place so I think we'll have to look it up over the forthcoming months. Hope you're fit and running again soon.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RollercoasterMum23 March 2014 at 00:51

    Whenever I see pictures of Stourhead I think that I must visit and your door picture is no exception. I am also very jealous of the rainbow picture (I have never managed to capture one!) I hope your knee gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sara (@mumturnedmom)23 March 2014 at 03:36

    That first photo is stunning. Love the blossom and the hyacinth. Hope the roller does help with your knees x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get a foam roller as part of my Mutu program......now dreading it as you have said it is eveil!
    I really want to visit Stourhead, its over an hour from us though and I never seem to get there. Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these pictures, especially the doors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. chantelle hazelden23 March 2014 at 09:02

    some absolutely amazing shots, the rainbow has to be my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great photos, especially the Temple, I hope your knee is feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. disqus_dIRjNoslsp24 March 2014 at 15:27

    Great looking week! Your knees sound like mine! They don't do running either! ;) Great photo's! #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  15. sabrina montagnoli24 March 2014 at 21:45

    Random awesomeness. Love the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the door photo. The stone really sets it off well (as does a sunny spring day).
    Hope the drippy nose has ceased to drip x

    ReplyDelete
  17. that door looks kind of enchanting i want to see what lies behind it
    great rainbow capture and the blossom is a lobvely shade even though only the bottom of the tree is covered!
    that final photo is really eye catching due to the bright colours in it
    and get to the sports physio FAST xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig