29 March 2014

365 #13 {Must get organised...}

It's been a pretty non descript week but one which has made me realise that I am going to have to get even more organised at home after the Easter holidays as full time work looms.

365 #13

Project 365 day 82 - Spring daffodils // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 83 - #postcircle #happymail // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 84 - Food // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 85 - Play dough stress relief // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 86 - Laundry day // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 87 - Lacock at night // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 88 - Exercise and healthy diet // 76sunflowers
 
Day 82
Crazy weather day today so another lazy Sunday. The bright yellow of the daffodils caught my eye through the kitchen window against the black and sunny sky.
Day 83
I spent a rather relaxing couple of hours penning letters and decorating envelopes. I am going to miss this free time soon.
Day 84
Meal preparation day before the working part of the week. Cottage pie and pasta bolognese were on the menu this week. Menu planning and food organisation will have to be upped soon.
Day 85
Play dough preparation for work. Also recommended as a great stress reliever. It is very calming kneading warm play dough straight from the pan.
Day 86
In my pyjamas by 6:30 and a mountain of laundry to get through before tackling work. Thursday nights are my least favourite night of the week. I wish someone would invent the 'self emptying hangs the washing out by itself' machine.
Day 87
A rare Friday evening out for a meal in Lacock to say goodbye to a well loved work colleague. Upon leaving the pub I suddenly remembered I hadn't taken a snap that day. I love how peaceful this village is at night, a complete contrast to the tourist filled days.
Day 88
I ate pudding last night - I never eat pudding. Plus I stupidly had two slices of cake at work. So today was all about getting the focus back with some timed workouts, peppermint tea and water.
 
Linking up with The Boy and Me...
 
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

33 comments

  1. Love that daffodil shot - really effective #365

    ReplyDelete
  2. disqus_dIRjNoslsp29 March 2014 at 20:22

    Wonderful daffodil shot! I just love it! Great photo's all round. #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the daffodils, don't worry about the cake, it doesn't hurt to have a treat once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sabrina montagnoli29 March 2014 at 21:32

    Can you pen me a letter so I can receive your beautiful stationary? Love the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first photo - great perspective the daffodils look like they're enormous! Warm play-doh sounds very calming, bet it feels nice too. You sound like a great influence with no puddings and drinking water. I should so take a leaf out of your book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, I have the same watch but in gold

    ReplyDelete
  7. chantelle hazelden29 March 2014 at 22:27

    Fab pictures, the daffodil one is stunning!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super pictures honey, i so wish someone would invent one of these machines too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the daffodil photo it's fab x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooo that restaurant looks haunted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the letters. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to make playdough for my 2 boys. Love the daffodil picture.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, couldn't resist it when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, I love getting down low for photo taking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job really, what with the lack of running I'd be the size of a house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds great. Hopefully soon we can!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know. Bit late to worry now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sure! Always happy to write more letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hee hee! Never been called a great influence before, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good taste! Mine is slightly scratched from day to day wear but I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, it would be great wouldn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It does look a bit eerie doesn't it? One of the buildings is a shop and think the other part is lived in!! Just quickly snapped it before I drove off :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you. Very relaxing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Homemade play dough is the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sara (@mumturnedmom)31 March 2014 at 23:15

    Love the shot of the daffodils. Definitely need one of those machines..!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i really like the first photo Viv - the vibrant yellow petals and the sunshine streaming in . i like making play dough but oh the mess when it is being played with. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. RollercoasterMum3 April 2014 at 13:54

    Gosh full time work - good luck. I would like to work more as need the money but equally would hate to give up my two precious days when I do stuff - even if it's just housework. I love the daffodils but also your letters and envelopes and the veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am *loving* your 'From Where I Stand' photos, you've composed them really well! The daffodil photo is magnificent too. I'm so pleased that you're doing this photo project, I look forward to seeing your photos every week.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you! It's usually when I'm stuck for inspiration. I'm a little concerned how I'll fill the week of photos when I'm in school mon-fri!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eeek! You'll be surprised though, I worked all last week and managed to take a photo still (although some were contrived). Just make your weekend shots amazing and no-one will notice ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig