15 February 2015

The B&W Photography Project no. 5

Window
 
Walking around Lacock village last weekend I actually took a moment to stop and look at the houses.
I tend to avoid doing this too much as I feel a bit sorry for the residents inside.
However, this window was slightly higher up away from eye level and all I could see were flowers on the windowsill.
Hoping that no inhabitants were looking out I took a quick snap for my Project 365 - the original image is here.

The B&W Photography Project - Lacock window // 76sunflowers
 
The ivy, framing the window, cast a shadow across the glass and the reflections made me instantly think - black and white.


 photo 4d06e438-4e6a-4f3b-88b2-0c1093350397_zps361ad0e9.jpg
 
x x x


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great shot - and I guess that's always a danger of living somewhere so pretty! #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from the #b&wphotoproject what a great shot, I love the textures from the bricks and the ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does look gorgeous in black and white ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh definitely perfect for black and white, brick work always looks stunning as does ivy! Ooh I wonder what the rest of the house looked like #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  5. really enjoying your black and white photos, and great to see the original for comparison! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig