2 February 2015

Convincing my brother to do a festival! {Camp Bestival}

 
A while back, when the first line-up announcement for Camp Bestival 2015 was announced, I got a text from my brother that read something like this:
Him: Are you going to Camp Bestival this year?
Me: Yes, hopefully! Why??? Are YOU??!!

The extra question marks and exclamation marks were necessary as this is my brother we are talking about.
And sister-in-law.
Who are not known for their camping experiences.
Let's say they prefer 5* accommodation with hot water on tap.
I was a little bit dubious but he was excited by the line up, I knew his kiddos would love it, so I encouraged them all the best I could.

It then went quiet until announcement number two.
I let him know about the addition of Soul II Soul - a band he loved back in the day.

He replied: Alison Moyet? Level 42! 808 State!....£20 each for the kids??!! That re-defines stupidly cheap...

Yes, I told him, it's a family festival, encouraging all of the family to experience it and enjoy it.
I really hope he convinces his wife as I know they will all have the time of their lives.

Here's the latest line-up...

Camp Bestival 2015 // 76sunflowers

For all the information you need, including tickets sales, check out www.campbestival.net

For past reviews and information take a peek here....
 
http://www.76sunflowers.co.uk/search/label/Camp%20Bestival
 
x x x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig