7 February 2015

Project 365 2015 #6

It's been a chilly week with a little bit of sunshine and even some of the white stuff!

Project 365 #6

Project 365 day 32 - Sun on the Mendips // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 33 - Frost covered leaves // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 34 - A sprinkling of snow // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 35 - Easy reading // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 36 - Snowdrops // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 37 - The Simple Things magazine // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 38 - Window at Lacock // 76sunflowers

Day 32
We decided to join husband on his Sunday jaunt to work. Whilst he did his thing in the lab we sat in the tea room eating lunch, doing homework and playing some good old fashioned word games. Afterwards we all headed up to the Mendip Hills to blow away the cobwebs - a perfect spot for the job. The sun decided to come out and shone beautifully for us through the trees.
Day 33
A chilly and frosty walk to school today. We spotted some beautiful leaves with a crisp covering.
Day 34
Nothing was forecast so it was with great excitement we woke up to some snow. I say snow, it was more a scattering of cold dust but the kiddos were still happy with it.
Day 35
An early night with a book I actually started to read on Christmas Day. I must switch off more and get my head in my books.
Day 36
Snowdrops at work thanks to a lovely volunteer who is transforming our outdoor area.
Day 37
Off to bed early again with my favourite magazine.
Day 38
A chilly walk around Lacock village today. The amount of times I have been but I never stop to look at the architecture. The houses are beautiful and I dream of a window like this - not a drop of pvc in sight.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
 
x x x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. chantelle hazelden7 February 2015 at 17:42

    another chilly looking project365, I love the look of older houses, so beautifully built x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Viv, I do love snowdrops #366

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah MumofThree World7 February 2015 at 20:37

    Love your frosty leaf pic and it looks like you had about as much snow as us! Our window frames are that colour! Although they're not as old as that, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are beautiful Viv. I love the frosty bench as well as the snowdrops. #365

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos. It sounds like you had a nice week. I haven't read any books for quite a while, I miss it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara (@mumturnedmom)7 February 2015 at 23:12

    I love that window! The dusting of snow is really pretty, as are the snowdrops. That first photo is just my kind of place, hard to beat sunshine streaming through trees x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its funny but I saw the pic of the window and I thought it was Lacock! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The frosted leaves look very beautiful. The sun shine is striking as well. Is it a good book?

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful round up . that frozen leaf image made me think of spring ... bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't often get more snow than other people, so I am quite impressed at what we got now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful set of pictures, and lovely to have been outside in the frost!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachel In Real Life8 February 2015 at 20:29

    Love the late sun beaming through the trees and the icy leaf. Beautiful shots as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a contrast between the first two photos with the sun rays and then frost. I agree with you that window with the flowers inside is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stuff. Those frosty leaves are super

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your pictures, they are so different in style to mine. I may try some different styles during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous photos Viv - the sun rays, the frost and the delicate snowdrops. i like seeing buildings with lots of history too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos. I especially like the one of the sun through the trees.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig