1 February 2015

The B&W Photography Project no.3

Offices

Earlier this week I went for a sneaky coffee and tea with the, 'working from home today', husband.
After, we went for a little walk exploring the backstreets.
There were little pockets of industrial units and we found a little bit of history hidden away from the road.

The B&W Photography Project - Offices // 76sunflowers
The crumbling old red brick walls and sash windows made me smile.
Buildings just aren't built like that anymore.
The shadowy entrance and changes in brick colour leapt out at me to be captured in monochrome.
You can see the colour version here.


x x x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Sometimes, you can't beat a little explore. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right they don't make them like they used too, I love old signage and pretty brick work! #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coombe Mill (Fiona)1 February 2015 at 09:31

    Looks very old in black and white, I'm now picturing it with the red brick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having seen this in colour on your 365 post, this really shows how black and white can transform a shot doesn't it. I really like it this way #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the use of black and white and the old building makes this feel like a photo that was taken years ago

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara (@mumturnedmom)2 February 2015 at 00:26

    I really liked this image in colour, but I love it in black and white. I think that there is something very striking about buildings in b&w x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how it looks so old in black and white but not in colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - and the stating the bleeding obvious labels for those that aren't quite so sure! #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great textures! I love old brickwork too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig