31 January 2015

Project 365 2015 #5

So January has come to an end and tomorrow we march headlong into February.
It has been a good month to start the year with plenty of cold sunny days.
Now I'm looking for signs of Spring.

Project 365 day 25 - Winter sky // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 26 - Offices // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 27 - Daffodils // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 28 - Postcards // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 29 - You are strong // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 30 - Peter Pan collar // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 31 - Snowdrops // 76sunflowers
Day 25
A gloriously lazy Sunday; breakfast in our PJs, baking, a scoot around the block, a film and time to relax in the basket swing whilst the boy gave me a push.
Day 26
The husband was working from home today so we snuck out for coffee. We have a lovely kitchen deli in a nearby village which we frequent regularly - the fact the barista knows my OH's order as soon as he steps through the door makes me believe some visit here more than others! Afterwards we went for a wander and I spotted this old building hidden away.
Day 27
Daffodils! Not the prettiest spot, on a verge walking home from school drop off, but still a welcome sight.
Day 28
The husband read a blog post of mine yesterday and thought I needed cheering up.
Day 29
I've spent the last couple of evenings doodling and hand lettering. It is very calming and  a skill I want to develop.
Day 30
It was one of those uninspiring photo days today. I noticed that my work wear is getting a bit tired looking. I wear this dress every week and  love the Peter Pan collar but I'm not sure how many more washes those beads are going to survive.
Day 31
This afternoon we spent a chilly couple of hours wandering around the grounds of Lacock Abbey. There were blankets of snowdrops scattered on the ground and I had to snap this beautiful sign that Spring is slowly coming.
 
Linking up with The Boy and Me
 
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
 
x x x

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. What a lovely hubby you have! And I like the idea of hand lettering, I bought a colouring book for grown ups and it's very calming to sit and colour in! Lovely pictures #project365

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Daffodils in bloom! Our's don't even have any buds showing yet. What a thoughtful OH you have #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel In Real Life31 January 2015 at 18:59

    Daffodils in bloom is definitely a sign that Spring is on it's way and I adore that collar. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay daffodils! Yay Snowdrops!

    Love the picture of the feet and sky, makes me think of freedom for find reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah MumofThree World31 January 2015 at 20:27

    I gasped at the sight of the daffodils! What a lovely sight. I'm definitely ready for spring too. Your lettering is beautiful! I've got into the habit of going out with my husband in the day from time to time too as we're both our own boss! Funnily enough, his order is known at rather a lot of coffee shops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara (@mumturnedmom)31 January 2015 at 23:37

    Absolutely love the first photo :) And it's so lovely to see daffodils and snow drops. It's been far too since my husband and I managed to sneak out for a coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous signs of spring, I love seeing all the flowers poking their heads through the soil. #365

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely signs of spring. Haven't spotted any daffodils in our neck of the woods yet. Very pretty collar, and no idea how to wash the beads like that. I am with you on having a little coffee treat regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine Livingstone1 February 2015 at 15:41

    Saw my first snowdrops here today, not seen daffodils yet. How nice of hubby to cheer you up. Love the idea of a lazy Sunday, sadly for me me lazy Sundays have to be taken on a Wednesday, along with the Sunday Roast....lol
    Was never a doodler, not artistic enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. disqus_dIRjNoslsp1 February 2015 at 21:37

    Love love love those snowdrops! Stunning photo's this week! Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos!! Those snowdrops are just beautiful! Spring is coming x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely set of photos. I love your peter pan colour top and snowdrops are my favourite. That old building looks really interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that beaded peter pan collar of yours - i hope it survives many more washes yet!
    Sunday sound like the perfect family day and those snowdrops are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really liking the snowdrops, they look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig