17 January 2015

Project 365 2015 #3

We are all fully in the swing of back to work and school routine.
2014 seems so long ago now.
We had the teaser of a day off this week but it came to nothing.
Maybe soon.

Project 365 #3
Project 365 day 11 - Behind the camera // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 12 - Peppermint Tea // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 13 - Morning sun // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 14 - It's snow disappointment // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 15 - Mail Tag // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 16 - Beard upkeep // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 17 - Morning walk // 76sunflowers

Day 11
A walk with the boy and my mother in law today along the canal. He wanted a go behind the camera and who am I to get in the way of young photography?
Day 12
A sneaky trip out to a lovely local café with the husband who was working at home. Peppermint tea for me as I'm trying to cut back caffeine and sugar.
Day 13
Lovely morning sun today over the fields on which we will soon have a housing estate. It won't quite be the same view.
Day 14
Back to work day for me and disappointment for the children who were hoping for heavy snow overnight. This is all we got - a slushy covering on the cars.
Day 15
I chilled out tonight after work with some yoga and some letter writing. I've created some Mail Tags for my #postcircle group and oversea pen pal.
Day 16
The bathroom shelf is being overtaken by beard preening products. I'm not complaining. I love a good beard.
Day 17
It was one of those mornings where it was best I got out of everybody's way. I walked to town with headphones in and Kings of Leon blaring, posted my mail and popped to Waitrose and Lidl for some treats and bargains respectively. This walkway from the Post Office is one of my favourite parts of town.

Linking up with the lovely The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Elaine Livingstone17 January 2015 at 15:29

    Its better to walk off an anger than say things that cant be unsaid. Have to say if I am out walking I like my personal radio on, it passes the time and masks the tinnitus.
    I did not realise till a few months back you need to "look after" a beard, I thought a comb through would be enough.
    Shame about the field being built on, they seem to be building a lot here as well, sadly not social housing so does not really serve any usefu purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there's YouTube tutorials on how to apply the beard oil!! I like to walk off a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chantelle hazelden17 January 2015 at 17:19

    SOme stunning photos this week!! Love those letter tags, your son looks a natural holding a camera!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo of your son with the camera - photography is a wonderful thing to enjoy for all ages #365

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah MumofThree World17 January 2015 at 18:50

    Love that photo of your son with the camera :) I sometimes go for sneaky cafe trips in the daytime with my husband too - except he always encourages me to be more unhealthy and who am I to say no?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos, I couldn't work out if the slush photo was water or the road but now I can see it. It got me thinking x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burton was disappointed not to wake up to snow weds morning!! i was pleased - i mean a day off is nice for him but any more than one day and i dont like how it causes such panic in this country!!
    Gorgeous photos Viv - the sun in the field is lovely and so is the one of your boy snapping away!
    beards - hmmmm some look ok but i think i prefer none or partial!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a boy who is keen to get his hands on my camera too.Intrigued by the beard products - who knew there was such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, LOVE the water shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beard Balm had me sniggering! Love your shots though they show a little bit of 'me' time which is so important at this time of year (well, all the time really!). x #365

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got more "snow" than we did, absolutely nothing! Not even sleet. Not that I'm complaining, because I hate snow and I am sat here longing for the Springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol i am presuming the beard products are not yours?? lol i love that teapot (i collect them!) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What stunning photos! Beard Balm made me chuckle...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. The irony is that the majority of my 365 snaps are on my Samsung phone!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's the reason we have never bought a camera as me and the wife just use our phones. Although I do need a new one of those too! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've just me giggle out loud Ali!! No, he has no plans to shave it off - it's all to keep it preened! I can assure you the gingerbread green tea is lovely - smells delicious and tastes it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rachel In Real Life19 January 2015 at 16:04

    Eeep Harry wants a go on my camera and I won't let him near it yet. I am tempted to let him use my point and shoot though. Shall ponder. I really want to get back into writing mail actually but I have no one to write to! Lovely photos as always. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I joined the #postcircle group Rachel - check out www.teawithmissbeatrix.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hopefully you'll have the lovely view for a while - great your son is getting keen on photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous photos. Ross has beard oil! But I am so used to beard products in this house! #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the photo of the boy with the camera. It is such a shame that your beautiful view will be marred by a housing estate :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely photos. The shot of the sunshine across the field is fab.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig