10 January 2015

Project 365 2015 #2

Back to work this week and this has taken its toll on the photo taking.
No mugs of drink but some stationery to fill the gaps!

Project 365 #2

Project 365 2015 day 4 - Fulfilment // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 5 - Hello Horse // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 6 - Workout  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 7 - Back to work blooms // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 8 - Photographs // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 9 - Homework // 76sunflowers
Project 365 2015 day 10 - Stationery // 76sunflowers

Day 4
Today I sat and looked ahead. Not one for making resolutions I picked a word for the year ahead and had a bit of a doodle session.
Day 5
The kiddos had one more day of the holiday left. The weather was a bit dreary and we were indecisive as to what to do. A walk around the nearby village was decided upon where this handsome horse came over to say hello.
Day 6
The kiddos were back to school so I was back to some kind of routine. Out came the weights, trainers, hoop and yoga mat for a good hour of working out and stretching. It had been a while but the yoga was on my list for fulfilment and I had forgotten how good it makes me feel.
Day 7
Back to work for me. I was quite negative about this day. The husband bought me flowers to cheer me up. I ended up having a great first week back!
Day 8
After work I came home to a delivery of photographs. Three and a half years worth to file into new photo albums! I'm a bit old fashioned and we hummed and hahhed over doing a yearly photo book but ended up going for traditional prints.
Day 9
The girl was keen to do her online maths homework tonight, watched by her brother. Rounding numbers to their nearest hundred as the clock ticked down - a little bit of frustration might have crept in!
Day 10
It was one of those Saturdays today - swimming lesson, a trip to a nearby town for a birthday present and photo albums, lunch at Grandma and Granddads. The girl cannot go in a shop without the need to buy something and was desperate to spend her £10 from Christmas. I managed to guide her to the books - Tracy Beaker Trilogy - but the sight of the 99p rubbers caught her eye too. Just like her mother - cannot resist the stationery.

Linking up to The Boy and Me...


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. chantelle hazelden10 January 2015 at 15:46

    brilliant word choice in the first photo and can I say I love your trainers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright rubbers, there is just something about stationery! What a great word for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed you do albums. I have so many photo books I want to create but my photos get stuck in the computer :0(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah MumofThree World10 January 2015 at 20:36

    Glad your first week of work went well - bless your husband for getting you some flowers. Good choice with the Tracy Beaker books! My daughter is reading The Dare Game now, she's read the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your week at work went well. We used to print the photos off each year, but been a couple of years since we did that. Must order a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo happy for you that your first week back to work was much better than you had been dreading :) and those flowers are so lovely what a nice hubby you have! thats lovely to make a photoi album that is not on a screen!!! Just like back in the olden days lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed your first week at work. My guys struggled a bit in the morning to get ready for school, and even I found it difficult. Big well done to your husband for being so attentive! And yes to more stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't resist stationery either ;)

    Also - online homework?! that's a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some lovely photos - glad your first week back was better than you thought it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my i was obsessed with those rubbers when i was younger!! sounds like you have had a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on the yoga, and glad you had a good week at work. Lovely flowers to cheer you up 10 out of 10 for hubby x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachel In Real Life11 January 2015 at 15:34

    Oh I loved those rubbers as a kid and I am still a bit of a stationery fiend. Loving your word for the year ahead. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great word, and what lovely flowers! Hope you have a good week x #365 Kaz (Ickle Pickles Mummy)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always think the thought of going back to work is worse than when you actually get there! How lovely of your hubby to buy you flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Miss A is a little bit of a stationery geek too, she has so much of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely photos - I love the one of the horse. Your handwriting is gorgeous. That was so lovely of your hubby on the flowers #Project365

    ReplyDelete
  17. A female. Desperate to spend money? Surely not! :) Just Teasing! lol
    Lovely photos.
    #Project365
    L

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad your first week back to work was good. Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elaine Livingstone14 January 2015 at 17:47

    I have only trivd to see if I could get into a yoga class once but did not enjoy it, have often toyed with a dvd to see if I can get into it. Poor horse looks a bit muddy.
    I have to wonder how do the kids who dont have a computer in the house do computer homework?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't print many of my photos but do like to print some to share with grandparents and family.
    Oooh colourful erasers... these only came in off white in my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sara (@mumturnedmom)19 January 2015 at 21:02

    Gosh that's a lot of photos :) We don't print to albums anymore, maybe we should... Love the photo of the horse and who can resist a bit of stationery!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig