27 February 2015

5 day B&W photo challenge - Day 2

Agnes had laid some eggs!
If you're not too familiar with the pets in my garden, Agnes is one of our chooks.
They have all been off lay, with Agnes always being the most temperamental of the three, but slowly the eggs are coming back.
Still not sure if they outweigh the havoc they have caused in the garden though.

Eggs // 76sunflowers

I have been nominated, by the lovely Katie, to participate in the 5 day B&W photo challenge, as follows...

1. Post a black and white photo each day for five days.
2. Invite another blogger photo taker to take part each day.

I know wouldliketobeayummymummy.com loves her photography so I've invited her to join in - no pressure though!

x x x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. hurrah for Agnes! and what a great shot, I love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Agnes! BOOM! What a clever girl. Great piccie too :) x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig