1 September 2012

Goodbye Summer

September is here.

A new school year, a fresh start, a new season just around the corner.

But for now I'm looking back on what has been a fantastic non-stop summer.

Camp Bestival, camping in Devon and Cornwall, a trip to London to meet up with a couple of Twitter lovelies, a couple of nights away just me and the hubby, an emotional trip to Norfolk.

Throw in sleepovers, days out and visits to friends' houses and it's been pretty full on.

Here are some of my highlights, enjoy.






What have been your summer highlights?

x x x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Gosh that looks like a busy (but fun) summer - so wish I didn't have to work in the holidays. Ours was busy but not quite so much fun (had it's moments though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a totally fab Summer :-) Love the way you have set out your photo's. Now you have made me feel I need to re-do my Summer holiday, if only heh?!!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've traveled all over the country. looks fabulous - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks completely jam packed, no wonder you don't want to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was lovely to share a moment of your summer with you x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig