22 September 2012

Grottos and Fairy Caves

Today I spent Saturday outdoors with the children. No TV. No iPad. No laptop. No mobile connection. Just the fresh air, beautiful surroundings and our imaginations. We were on a mission to find Grottos and Fairy Caves at Stourhead Gardens.
We weren't disappointed.


We didn't stop.

 
Well, apart from for an ice cream. Not for me - obviously.


Happy Mum, Happy Alban and Happy....well, camera shy, Edith!

 
x x x
 
I'm linking up with Country Kids
Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely photos. Looks like a place a few fairy communities could settle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I want to go there, I think every one with children would want to visit. It looks like a lovely day of times gone by, it is the editing on the photos that finishes that old fashioned fun effect. Delighted you linked up on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, it looks like a really lovely spot to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a lovely place and great fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the kids had a great time! Lovely venu. Btw your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds exactly like my perfect day out. We love being outdoors too and that place looks fabulous. Lovely pictures too. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig