21 February 2015

Project 365 2015 #8

It has been half term week so some downtime with the kiddos was in order.
The weather was a mixed bag but we made the most of the sunshine and caught up with friends on the rainy days.
All perfectly planned!

Project 365 #8

Project 365 day 46 - Daffodils & Primroses // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 47 - Yarn bombing // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 48 - Dyrham Park // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 49 - Climbing // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 50 - Spring colouring // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 51 - Fox costume // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 52 - Bradford on Avon // 76sunflowers

Day 46
The husband was at work so I had a lazy day at home with the kiddos. I say lazy - I cleaned the house top to bottom, baked and did laundry. Outside though I spotted the pots that the husband did yesterday. All lined up on the piano. Yes. There is a piano on my patio.
Day 47
Dentist day!! Does anybody actually enjoy this necessity? For once I managed to get through my check up without a telling off or a suggestion to see the hygienist at £40 a pop. Result. Outside the surgery, in the rain, was the town's yarn bombing. We are clearly hip round these parts.
Day 48
A beautiful sunny cold day today so we headed up to Dyrham Park where the kiddos showed me how to use my DSLR. I did manage to take some of my own photos - this being my favourite tree in the world.
Day 49
School day today - the only time I get to go in with my job-share and sort out the room without 30 children under our feet. Luckily it was a morning only job and the sun was still shining so in the afternoon we headed out to Lacock for a wander around the children's trail in the Abbey grounds then ended up in the play park. Here the boy finally mastered the balancing. You may not understand how long this has taken and how I proud I am.
Day 50
The rain came back. All day. Luckily we had plans in the form of friends visiting so I could drink tea and chat and the kiddos could play. Later I chilled with my new colouring book. Can highly recommend.
Day 51
A brighter day today but I needed to get on with a fox costume for World Book Day, Comic Relief and possibly Camp Bestival too. Hopefully I've made it to be robust!
Day 52
Today we spent a couple of hours alongside the Kennet & Avon canal at Bradford on Avon walking, picnicking in the cold and playing at the park. I love the idea of canal life and can never resist a peek at the real lived in narrowboats along this stretch.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love daffodils, they are such cheerful flowers. Still waiting for some in my garden. Beautiful yarn bombing. The tree image is so serene. And what a glorious view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah MumofThree World21 February 2015 at 18:55

    Love your pots of daffodils all lined up - stunning! Love the photo of your boy balancing too, very well done to him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DSLR picture is beautiful. Great composition (I have been learning all about that this week in my photography course). #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. chantelle hazelden21 February 2015 at 20:22

    I love a good colouring book!! Really like those prints you have, very positive!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great range of pictures, sounds like a great week. that fox costume is quite definitely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, it sounds like you had a nice week together x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous daffodils, spring is coming! We have a canal near us, it's a great place to walk and bike ride, the children love it. #365

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful captures - adore the first shot of the pots lined up and I'm not surprise you're in love with that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning set of pictures - adoring that tree. I was just talking to my daughter about when there was yarnbombing for the statue of Pocahontas near us (she was given a scarf). I have that colouring book too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the yarnbombing photo and your tree is gorgeous - I love the shapes of trees that have enough space around them to grow to their proper shape and size.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! Love your tree and the pretty daffs! I've not seen any yarn bombing in our area so we're obviously not as trendy here! :-) Sounds like you had a good week #365

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that tree photo. I have a thing about trees. My hubby gets annoyed when I randomly stop to take photos of them lol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so glad you enjoyed your half term break Viv and it sounds like my week, the perfect mix of friends and outdoor fun. i cannot wait to see your fantastic fox creation. The tree looks so majestic and i love the yellow daff plants xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sara (@mumturnedmom)26 February 2015 at 00:39

    Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! Love the tree and the daffodils, and the canal boat is fab :) And, how cool is the yarn bombing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fox costume, going to be great. Daffodils, think we must be the only place where they are nowhere near out. Sorry for late commenting

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig