26 February 2015

5 day B&W photo challenge - Day 1

My camera is becoming permanently attached to my arm so much so that the children now question me if we go out without it!
I have gone a bit photo crazy lately but am loving experimenting and learning more and more each time I use my 'proper' camera - although the mobile phone is still well loved and well used.
As a lover of monochrome photography I have happily been nominated, by the lovely Katie, to participate in the 5 day B&W photo challenge.

So, Thursday, let's get started with Day 1...

Tonight I came in from work to find the boy knee deep in Star Wars Lego.
I always love the colours when the Lego is strewn across the floor and wanted to see how it looked in black and white.
I've always had a soft spot for Ewan McGregor's Obi Wan Kenobi so was happy to get down on the floor with him...

Obi Wan Kenobi Lego // 76sunflowers

So, the challenge.
1. Post a black and white photo each day for five days.
2. Invite another blogger photo taker to take part each day.

I'm inviting TheLoveBump who has great taste in camera straps and likes to get behind the lens.

x x x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this is brilliant, made me giggle so much, especially your comment about Ewan McGregor! What a fab start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this would let me comment earlier.. lol! Was trying from my phone. Love this lego shot! I took mine today so I'll post from tomo, thanks for the tag my lovely! Can't wait to see your faccceee! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig