31 August 2014

Project 365 #35 {Last week of Summer}

So that's it, Summer is over for another year.

It's been a pretty good one.

Mostly.

Project 365 #35

Project 365 Day 236 - Brambles // 76sunflowers
Project 365 Day 237 - Lego Movie // 76sunflowers
Project 365 Day 238 - Wedding clothes // 76sunflowers
Project 365 Day 239 - Bath Abbey // 76sunflowers
Project 365 Day 240 - Chickens // 76sunflowers
Project 365 Day 241 - Rainy Sheffield // 76sunflowers
Project 365 Day 242 - Wedding day Camper Van // 76sunflowers

Day 236 A nondescript Sunday, I explored the garden and found lots of signs of Summer passing - and far too many brambles.

Day 237 Bank Holiday Monday so obviously it rained. A quick trip to the shops and we came back with the Lego Movie. School uniforms all sorted too.

Day 238 Sorting out Wedding outfits today. Everyone had a new outfit apart form me - I had to alter a too-big dress I had only worn once to a wedding seven years ago and the shoes were recycled from my own wedding. I'm so not a girly girl so buying a new posh frock was just wasteful. I love this dress anyway and I scrubbed up ok!

Day 239 A trip into Bath today for some much needed time together. New outfit for the boy sorted and a pub lunch.

Day 240 A bit of a soggy day and the chickens were looking sorry for themselves. I'm not looking forward to the Autumn and Winter with them in the garden.

Day 241 A crazily long journey up to Sheffield today. And then it rained. We survived the family room in the hotel!

Day 242 Wedding Day! My gorgeous niece got married today. The sun shone and she had a camper van to take her to the church within which the girl got to travel too!

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

x x x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. disqus_dIRjNoslsp31 August 2014 at 21:18

    That camper van looks awesome. I bet the wedding was so much fun! Must buy the Lego Movie, still not seen it Viv! #365

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly did scrub up well! I saw your selfie on instagram :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the choice of wedding transport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome wedding car. I miss Bath so much - wish I lived close enough to just visit every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything is awesome......we watched that again this morning!
    that campervan is sch a cool way to arive at a wedding and you looked so lovely in the dress you wore, such a fab colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the wedding shoes. My son and DIL had a camper van for their wedding.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig