6 September 2014

Project 365 #36 {Back to school}

It had to happen.
Summer is now over and we are all back to school.
This always makes this project harder.
Project 365 #36
Project 365 day 243 - Blue skies // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 244 - Work bags // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 245 - Solo breakfast // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 246 - #postcircle #snailmail // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 247 - There is no shortcut...  // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 248 - Chores // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 249 - Chickens // 76sunflowers
Day 243 Back home from the wedding and the sky is still blue.

Day 244 Bags packed ready for the return to work.
 
Day 245 Solo breakfasting is back. Some days this is actually nice.
 
Day 246 Back from work to some incoming postcircle mail. This always puts a smile on my face.
 
Day 247 I saw this on the back of The Simple Things magazine and liked the message.
 
Day 248 Friday chores at the end of the working week are always easier with a bottle of ale.
 
Day 249 Chores in the house and garden today. I'm not too happy with the chooks having woken me up at 6:30.
 
Linking up, as always, with The Boy and Me...
x x x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World6 September 2014 at 21:58

    Lovely pictures, although it is a shame to be back at school. I love my breakfast on my own! I'm an early riser (6.30 would be a lie-in!) and always have breakfast on my own. It's my little bit of sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the message - it's very true I think. Love the photo of the chickens! #365

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch 6.30 isn't nice. I'm not an early bird at all. Anything after 7am is fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope the return to work was not too traumatic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Solo breakfasts are bliss if you have time to relax and savour. Love the photo of the chickens it really sticks out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does get harder once everyone is back to school, but hopefully all of those autumn colours will be inspiring. I love that quote and it is very true. I hope the first week back went okay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch - very early :( The postcircle mail looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhh yes, the return to school :(
    i notice that once school is back your old mugs return and the end of week beer bottle ;)
    i hope this week has been better xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the return to school has gone smoothly for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the editing on the chicken photo, and the sky is beautiful in the top photo. That's a great message, hard to remember to be positive this week with the adjustment to the new term. Boo hiss.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely chooks.. they can be noisy though can't they!!
    Chores and ale.. :) good combination, you won't care about the dust in the corners. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig