13 September 2014

Project 365 #37 {Birthday}

I have a love/hate relationship with September.
I used to like it more when I was younger.
Now it's a reminder I'm another year older.
Mid-life crisis is definitely looming!
Project 365 #37
Project 365 day 250 - Sunday afternoon // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 251 - Doombar & Prosecco // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 252 - Star Wars // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 253 - Bad Yogi Yoga Challenge // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 254 - Canon Camera // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 255 - Gerbera & Apple Tart // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 256 - Bradford on Avon // 76sunflowers
Day 250
Lazy Sunday afternoon again enjoying the late Summer sun in the garden.
Day 251
Supermarket day and these just happened to fall into the trolley ready for the weekend. I had a lot of willpower not to consume earlier in the week.
Day 252
The Star Wars bag made me smile on the walk to school today - the boy's obsession grows.
Day 253
The start of a new Yoga challenge.
Day 254
Birthday for me and a new toy to play with!
Day 255
A surprise tart and house plant, for me to kill probably, when I got in from work.
Day 256
Plans changed, but I can roll with that. A lovely river and canal walk and a paddle in the Avon.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World13 September 2014 at 19:56

    Love the paddling photo! Happy birthday! It's my birthday in September too and I love it! Getting older doesn't bother me too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara (@mumturnedmom)13 September 2014 at 22:04

    Love the Star Wars bag :) By birthday is September too! Hope you had lovely day. Love the look of your new toy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Birthday wishes Viv. Looks to have been a fab week for you! #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday ,- I love your new toy, hope you enjoy using it #365

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! and how that you have a new toy to play with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely new camera, lucky thing. Doom bar is my other half's favourite. I have never seen it written down, didn't know it was spelt like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a totes cool bag!!! happy birthday - at least you are not as old as me! lol and what a nice camera xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Star Wars bag! Happy birthday! #project365

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig