9 August 2014

365 #32 {The in between week}

Last week saw us having fun at Camp Bestival and next week we are off to France so this week was the filling in the sandwich - trying to keep the kiddies occupied whilst I get sorted.
It's a good job we have a garden I can shove them into and some nice local spots to explore.

365 #32

Project 365 day 215 - Fireworks at Camp Bestival // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 216 - Camp Bestival sun tan // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 217 - Festival hats and garlands // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 218 - Lacock Abbey // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 219 - The Courts National Trust // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 220 - Yorkshire Tea // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 221 - Easy Summer reading // 76sunflowers

Day 215
Sunday, my favourite day at Camp Bestival with the most amazing fireworks.
Day 216
The annual festival suntan.
Day 217
The unpacking continues - so many hats and garlands.
Day 218
Lacock is just down the road but we never tire of walking around the village and the Abbey Cloisters.
Day 219
The Courts is another National Trust place we love. Today the house was open for an art exhibition and the children went on a bug hunt.
Day 220
A relaxing day blog writing and drinking tea.
Day 221
A visit to the library for some easy reading in France next week. I plan to relax and unwind whilst the in laws take over. I'll let you know how that goes.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
 
x x x

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Sara (@mumturnedmom)9 August 2014 at 21:03

    Like the look of your pile of books :) Those fireworks look fabulous, and I love the cloisters at Lacock. Hope you have a wonderful time in France x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your relaxing. I think I've read all of those books. My kind of reading, light and can get lost in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow the fireworks shot is spectacular! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your firework shot - got Eliza a garland but kicking myself for not getting me one! I really miss it (but not the loos) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly. I don't want to have to think too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Was hoping to get a suntan but weather not looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I took so many that were just a blur!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had made a big one like E did. Next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hats! Great choice of reading for a relaxing week - enjoy! #365

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lovely few weeks at yours. I wonder whether the MIL will approve of your choice of reading ;) Great pics this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yorkshire tea is one of my favs. Wow that's some sunburn on those feet lol !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elaine Livingstone11 August 2014 at 20:45

    ooohhhh a week of the in-laws taking over, I am sure the children will be spoilt rotten and have a great time. Love the fireworks pic, and love the irony of the Mr Happy mug with your tea in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab fireworks photo! We'll have to try and get to Camp Bestival next year, it looks a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sabrina montagnoli11 August 2014 at 22:19

    I've been through two books so far as the nonni have taken over here. I hope you get the same opportunity! Love those hats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. RollercoasterMum12 August 2014 at 12:02

    Loving your festival hats and the brick path with the flowers. Hope you're having fun in France and all is going well with the in-laws! We had an inbetween week last week - now the kids are with the in-laws (but I'm not!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love seeing your Mr Happy mug, always makes me smile. ooooh chek you out with your choice of literature for your holiday - Mr 76 Sunflowers wont know what has hit him lol!!!
    sounds like a relaxing week to ease you into your holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Katie Fforde for easy reading, she's also a really lovely lady. We follow each other on twitter and she's told me off in the past for not buying a new mattress when I had a bad back! Random hey? Love the tan lines. And I really need to visit Lacock Abbey, maybe in the Autumn when it's not quite so busy and the lovely russet leaves are blowing?

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the post festival garlands and hats, it sounds like you had a fantastic time. Fifty Shades of Grey eh? I will be interested to know what you think of that. Thos gardens look so lovely, what beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nothing like a good cuppa!
    Interesting reading.. hope you enjoy reading them on your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos - the abbey looks gorgeous #Project365

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig