4 October 2014

Project 365 #40 {A grumpy one}

It has been a pretty non descript week with the usual school runs and work filling the days.
I've been feeling a bit sluggish so need to get back on the exercise and healthy eating wagon - my new found love of gin is not helping!

Project 365 #40

Project 365 day 271 - Homework // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 272 - Garden centre // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 273 - Graffiti // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 274 - Tofu & coconut curry // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 275 - Rose // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 276 - Bombay Sapphire Gin // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 277 - Clean! // 76sunflowers

Day 271
Sunday is becoming homework day with a noticeable increase in the stuff since the new National Curriculum. I feel very, very, mixed about this as a teacher and a mum. In fact it makes me grumpy in my old age.
Day 272
A nice wander around a local garden centre following a mediocre coffee at a nearby farm shop - I am definitely getting grumpy in my old age.
Day 273
This is as gritty as it gets in these parts with some half hearted graffiti on the boarded up gate to the old school. There is a threat of new housing going up with hundreds planned which will spoil the countryside feel of where we are. I am hoping the latest flooding issues will halt it. Again - grumpiness in my old age.
Day 274
Back to work day so this is the resulting snap of the day - a rather delicious tofu and vegetable curry.
Day 275
I played around with the macro setting on the new camera tonight and liked this image of my fading rose from last Saturday's Indian.
Day 276
More macro play - tonight a good slug of gin was called for.
Day 277
Today started wet so after the swimming lessons I blitzed upstairs with the children. I say blitzed - 3 hours later we had two tidy rooms and a bin bag full of crap. I took a snap to remind the girl what her floor should look like.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World4 October 2014 at 19:15

    My daughter has that rug too! Love that you are getting grumpy! Why does it happen to all of us? We've got the threat of a massive housing development on the edge of our village too and it makes me angry. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara (@mumturnedmom)4 October 2014 at 22:52

    I think we all get grumpy as we get older :) That curry looks good and love your two macro shots x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the macro shots honey :-) ... we have a homework increase here too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the angle of the gin bottle shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sabrina montagnoli6 October 2014 at 14:19

    Great macro photo. I think we are allowed to get grumpy with age?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faded Seaside Mama6 October 2014 at 21:10

    Pretty flowers in your photos - really nice to see such bright colours. His handwriting is so neat - having just had parents' evening, we have been encouraged to help Bunny with hers more at home (alongside her reading and maths) - I've been hands off till now as she's only 5 but maybe that isn't the best thing for her. It's not helped by her being ambidextrous though!
    Enjoy the grumpiness - it's a reward for making it through our carefree days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine Livingstone6 October 2014 at 21:16

    I wonder how long the floor will stay clear for, an ongoing problem for most parents I think. Love the rose macro. The mist makes for an interesting picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not boring at all, I like the depth of field in the macro shots.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig