12 October 2014

Project 365 #41 {A good week}

I am trying to get this post published via limited internet service - an on-going problem with our provider.
I feel quite sad about how much this has annoyed me.
Anyway, I won't let it spoil a good week...

Project 365 #41

Project 365 #41 Day 278 Great Chalfield Manor // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #41 Day 279 Garden close up // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #41 Day 280 Bad Yogi // 76sunflowersProject 365 #41 Day 281 Postage Costs // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #41 Day 282 Flowers // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #41 Day 283 Stock control // 76sunflowers
Project 365 #41 Day 284 Sun and Rain // 76sunflowers

Day 278
We finally made it to Great Chalfield Manor, a local National Trust property that we have only just visited. There's more about it here.
Day 279
A lazy day at home messing about with the macro setting on my 'proper' camera in the garden.
Day 280
Workout and Yoga were top of the things to do today. Always worth the effort.
Day 281
Some missed snail mail post - I can't quite believe the charges for a few pence missed on a postage stamp.
Day 282
The in laws are back in the country and have left some pots in the front garden. Clearly I will kill the contents.
Day 283
Stock controlling the eggs.
Day 284
An hour on top of a hill flying the kites to blow away any cobwebs. The skies changed from blue to black and we ended up with ice lollies in the car to dodge the rain. Happy days!

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

x x x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. beautiful array of pictures - the leaf is exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabrina montagnoli12 October 2014 at 18:59

    I am becoming a huge yoga fan. That contrasting sky in the last photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. disqus_dIRjNoslsp12 October 2014 at 19:52

    Great photo's Viv. Especially the flowery ones! The leaf one is fab x #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Ouch to that yoga pose.


    I'm also a plant killer! The inlaws take over my geraniums as they don't trust me to take them in over winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara (@mumturnedmom)13 October 2014 at 00:41

    What fabulous set of photos! The top one is beautiful, and the flowers in the pot that you will kill (!) are very pretty. That sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah MumofThree World13 October 2014 at 06:54

    Love all the outdoor photos - and no hint of rain! I know exactly what you mean about dodgy internet. It makes me really grumpy - and then I get grumpy with myself for being so reliant on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had a better week even if your internet is spoling things!!!
    I love the light and sky in the final photo, and the stock controlling eggs made me smile. good for you keepong on top of your exercises - i need to do more myself - well i need to do some full stop lol x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig