18 October 2014

Project 365 #42 {A nondescript one}

It has been one of those nondescript, wet, counting down the days to half-term kind of weeks.
The weather isn't helping.
Everyone is tired and ready for a break.

Project 365 #42

Project 365 day 285 - Gardening // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 286 - #postcircle #snailmail // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 287 - Marshall amp // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 288 - Dr Marten boots // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 289 - Ronnie Vannucci picture // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 290 - Morning commute // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 291 - Bath // 76sunflowers

Day 285
We are desperately trying to sort out the garden. We moved the chooks onto some fresh ground but we need to think carefully about where to plant some Spring bulbs.
Day 286
A letter writing day today with some outgoing #postcircle #snailmail. Just need to actually post them now.
Day 287
I had a bit of a move around of furniture at the weekend and now the amp is in the dining room. It doesn't get used much and is more of a statement piece of musical art!
Day 288
I had to dig out the trusted Authentic Wedge DMs today as my prized Elena boots have developed a leak. A very sad moment indeed.
Day 289
We heard a strange noise from downstairs last night and couldn't work out what it was. When I got in from work today I discovered Ronnie had fallen off the wall. Luckily he was ok.
Day 290
Leaving the house this early is never good and the wet mornings are not helping my mood. Thankfully I love my job.
Day 291
A dash into Bath for some school shoes for the girl. We parked up on a hill and had a nice walk in and out to the shops. I love the Bath houses but am not sure if I could live there again.

Linking up with the lovely The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
x x x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Sarah MumofThree World18 October 2014 at 20:17

    I think we all feel our photos are a bit nondescript this week! The weather really doesn't help. I've had those particular Doc Marten's too - I've had them in both black and brown. I can't find one of my latest pair and it's driving me mad as it's getting a bit damp for Converse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in the car that early is not my favourite thing to do either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. disqus_dIRjNoslsp18 October 2014 at 21:15

    You say nodescript but I love these photo's and think they are really interesting and different! Mine are all the same! Lol! #365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coombe Mill (Fiona)19 October 2014 at 08:47

    I love the angle on your bath houses

    ReplyDelete
  5. chantelle hazelden19 October 2014 at 09:09

    been a wet week here too, I think it puts everyone in a rubbish mood. I need to get back into writing letters xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sabrina montagnoli19 October 2014 at 15:57

    Interesting photos this week. I love the everydayness of them or as you say nondescript gives the post a rather interesting character. #365

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I enjoyed your photos this week - really creative. The description of your week sounds just like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara (@mumturnedmom)19 October 2014 at 20:43

    Love this selection of photos, the Marshall one is very cool! Rainy weeks are the pits though... Really like the last photo, the shutters are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine Livingstone21 October 2014 at 08:49

    gosh snail mail is unusual thee days, well done for taking the time, they look very pretty. I hate driving in the dark, and thankfully only need to do it 2 days a week ( bad enough). Its a sad day when your fav boots are no more, you never quite find the right pair to replace them do you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leaving the house at 7.15? Eeek! I'm just crawling out of bed then, I'm so lucky that I live 2 minutes from where I work.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7.15 is early. There was a time when I used to do that regularly, but I'm very glad I don't anymore especially on rainy days. Love the pic of Bath.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig