30 March 2013

WANTED: Blogs to read.

I have a stash of delicious blogs that I am following in my bloglovin' reader but I know there are loads out there that I am missing.
I thought about putting a tweet out for suggestions but then they would be all over the place and I like things to be all neat and tidy and accessible - I'm a little obsessive in this area.
I thought about trawling through the Tots 100 but that's only, well, the Top 100 and I know there are some fantastic blogs out there not at the top of the stash - and also some bloggers not involved in these statistical league tables.
So, I decided to make a linky for blogs.
Any blog that you think I will love and may have missed.

So, do you have a blog that may have slipped off my radar?
Do you have a blog that you think I'll love?

Fantastic.
Just link up a post below and I will come over, have a nose around and spread the love.
Thanks!

x x x
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This is me, spreading the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I hope you enjoy my blog :). I have you under my bloglovin!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Have added on the linky :) Lots of new ones on there for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing a blog reading haul recently to widen my blog reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea - I've added Che and Fidel and Little Green Shed x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello *waves*, great idea will check them all out.
    Following you on Blog Lovin now too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Have added linky :) Looking forward to checking out the ones I don't have on my BlogLovin' list.
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found going through the MAD's finalists was quite a nice way to discover some new ones, with 1 in each category being picked by the judges it wasn't just a popularity contest so a nice mix in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant idea, I've just been going through and found some lovely new blogs to follow, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig