8 March 2013

Camp Bestival 2010

2010.

Three years ago.

So much was different.

My hair was long. My body was chunkier.

The only family member going to school was me.

Life, in some ways, was so much easier.



We embarked on our first family festival.

We headed south to the coast and discovered Camp Bestival.

I have returned with the kiddies every summer since.



Tonight I cranked up the old laptop to find some photos from that first great experience.

I got a bit emotional.

I don't want my kiddies to get any older.

I DON'T WANT TO GET ANY OLDER!!

But that's what I love about Camp Bestival. It makes you feel oh so young.


Roll on August 1st!
x x x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That does look like so much fun! Very hip...py :) Great memories to have x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like you had an amazing time - we are hoping to go to either Bestival or Green Man this year :) so we might see you there :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig