22 March 2013

Bloglovin' stuff!

 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Following the upcoming demise of Google Reader I have imported all those delicious blogs that I follow into Bloglovin'

The follow me badge is over there somewhere >>>>>>> (as well as the link above)

Do please click to follow me over at Bloglovin' if you think I'm as delicious as you ;)

Oh, if anyone knows what happens to Google Friends Connect please do enlighten me.

x x x

P.S. if you really love my blog the BIBs are open for nominations ;)

 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm on Bloglovin too now and following you there! I blogged about rss feed aggregators the other day - had some interesting comments about what people are using x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig