2 March 2016

Running Diary {Almost there!}

It's the end of another month and, even with the extra day this year, February flew by. Bath Half is now less than two weeks away and yesterday I ran my longest training run which has given me the goal to aim for a sub 2 hour finish!
Running Diary {Almost there!} // 76sunflowers
It was cold, wet and windy but my trusted runners kept me company with a reassuring rhythm of squelch squerch as I pounded the familiar route around town again. It was nice to see familiar faces, although due to the weather my usual cheer squad was thin on the ground, and it's amazing how a smile and a 'Good Morning!' can spur a runner on.
Running Diary {Almost there!} // 76sunflowers
Once again, fellow mama, blogger and runner, Sarah jolted my memory to check the miles with her February miles IG post. I knew my mileage was up this month, due to the increases in distances of the training runs, but it was still nice to see the total on the planner...

Running Diary {Miles for February} // 76sunflowers

84 miles for February.
162 miles for 2016.
£36 in the running jar! (£1 a run and £1 per mile for a race)

Now it's time to taper and relax and ignore my boy who asked me the following question after we were discussing perseverance and not giving up; "Mummy, are you going to run a marathon next?!"

x x x

 photo bath 1_zpsazttsaeg.jpg
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig