19 March 2016

Project 366 2016 #11

I have loved this week 11 of Project 366 for 2016!
It started with sunshine and personal goals met and continued with a positive happy me - hoorah!

Project 366 2016 day 73 - Great Pulteney Street, Bath half marathon // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 74 - Sunshine and walk to school // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 75 - Bath half finisher's t-shirt // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 76 - Spring flowers // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 77 - Daffodils and sweet peas from seed // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 78 - Healthy dinner // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 79 - Devizes ginnel // 76sunflowers

Day 73
Half marathon day arrived after a week of stressing over every sniffle, ache and tired day. The sun came out for an absolutely amazing day in the beautiful city of Bath, starting on Great Pulteney Street, where I achieved my goal of a sub 2 hour run coming in at 1:56:49. I've written about my experience here
Day 74
The Spring sunshine continued today for the walk, well more a hobble, to school and back. The kiddos stopped to check on the horses at the end of the lane.
Day 75
Tentatively I set off for my recovery run proudly wearing my finishers t-shirt. I managed two and a half slow miles to wake the legs up again.
Day 76
Back to work and the sun was still shining. The gardens around my classroom are looking beautiful with an array of flowers.
Day 77
Another good work day and back home the latest bunch of daffodils are in full bloom and the husband's sweet peas from seed are coming up.
Day 78
Sport Relief day so Superhero fun and fitness at school. I tried to undo the Friday cake day sugar overload with a healthy dinner.
Day 79
The car needed its MOT today so off to Devizes we went where we wandered through the town exploring markets and hidden ginnels. All good with the car too!

x x x
TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig