26 March 2016

Project 366 2016 #12

Week 12 of Project 366 for 2016 saw the end of another term at school, the start of the Easter holidays and mostly blue skies.

Project 366 2016 day 80 - Homemade sausage rolls // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 81 - Daffodils on the lane // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 82 - Caen Hill Locks, Devizes  // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 83 - Garden plans // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 84 - Simple Things magazine // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 85 - Avebury Easter Egg Trail  // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 86 - Feeling inspired // 76sunflowers

Day 80
A deceiving blue sky at rugby made me think it was warmer than it was. Two hours and a few frozen fingers later it was back home to homemade sausage rolls for lunch.
Day 81
A gorgeous day for the walk to school. The daffodils at the end of the lane are now fully out.
Day 82
Back to training again, for May's half marathon, following a relaxed week of running. Today I ran from home along the canal to Devizes which finished with a nice incline up the famous Caen Hill Locks. Ten chilled out miles not worrying about times so I stopped to take photos - and it felt good.
Day 83
Back home from work and the husband is making plans at the end of the garden.
Day 84
A lazy day. My daffodils, given to me by one of my boys at work, were in full bloom and the latest edition of the Simple Things arrived.
Day 85
Good Friday and a beautiful one at that. We headed over to Avebury to meet the Grandparents for the Easter Egg trail and a wander around the stones. It was lovely to see the kiddos working together to find all the clues and they even carried on the good relationships back home whilst playing in the garden and den building rather than sitting in front of a screen. The sunshine is doing them good!
Day 86
Rubbish weather today so I obviously took myself out on a run. 5 miles today and my mind was filled with thoughts about getting in a marathon run before I turn 40. I'm feeling inspired by Ben, who is running 401 marathons in 401 days, and the day before I turn 40 he is not that far away from me!

x x x
TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig