21 March 2016

Musing on a Monday {Spring Dreams}

So yesterday saw the first official day of Spring arrive, I just wish someone had informed the weather Gods as it was cold, cloudy and not Spring-like at all stood out for two hours on a rugby pitch.
Fast forward 24 hours and the sky painted a very different picture.
Sat in my back room earlier, with the door open, the sunlight poured in highlighting the petals of the daffodils that fill the jars and bottles on the table - I can't get enough of daffodils at this time of year.
Musing on a Monday {Spring} // 76sunflowers
In the other rooms of the house the sun was probably catching cobwebs and dust layers in its beams of light but I am turning a blind eye as for now the Spring cleaning can wait. 

For now I sit and relax.
For now I hope that today's Spring sunshine will continue ready to fill the upcoming days of the Easter holiday with its gentle warming glow.
For now I await the longer days filled with the extra warmth that allows a cup of tea to be drank comfortably outside.
For now I want to fill each upcoming extra minute of daylight with memories.
For now I want to dream.

x x x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig