5 March 2016

Project 366 2016 #9

Week 9 of Project 366 for 2016 and it was a good one from Sunday to Saturday!

Project 366 2016 day 59 - Rugby training // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 60 - Building site // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 61 - Cold, wet, long run // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 62 - Hail // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 63 - Bedtime reading // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 64 - Creme Egg // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 65 Town park // 76sunflowers

Day 59
It was a cold, cold morning at rugby today. My girl got very frustrated having to hang around for nearly two hours watching her brother. My boy got very frustrated with himself for not being good enough - even though he scored a try.
Day 60
A sunny, cold walk to school and I noticed an increase in activity at the end of the lane where a housing development is going up very soon.
Day 61
It was cold, it was wet and it was long run day. Today I ran 12 miles - my final long run before the Bath Half. I was happy with my run; good pace, strong legs and on track for that 2 hour finish! At the end of 12 miles I needed to have a cool down walk so wandered along to the end of the lane where the rain was dripping off the hedgerow.
Day 62
Back to work Wednesday and the drive in included rain, hail, thunder and lightening. I sat in the car for a while before it eased off.
Day 63
A bit of bedtime reading tonight!
Day 64
The end of a good week so Friday became the day for the first Creme Egg of the year!
Day 65
Today saw the turning of a page in the parenting journal when I let my girl go to town by herself with a friend. Armed with her purse and bag, and with instructions to not spend all the money on sweets, off she went without a backward glance whilst I gulped and had tea with my friend and squeezed my boy a bit tighter. We then walked through town but never saw her. All was fine; she got lunch at the Sainsbury's cafe and also bought me something for tomorrow - and obviously a load of sweets!

x x x

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig