30 January 2016

Project 366 2016 #4

Week 4 of Project 366 2016 and we head towards the end of January.
I am now looking forward to the lighter evenings.

Project 366 2015 day 24 - Rugby boots // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2015 day 25 - Race number // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 26 - Earl Grey // 76sunflowers
Project 366 day 27 - Tea break // 76sunflowers
Project 366 day 28 - The Simple Things // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 29 - Evening workout // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 30 - Better Extreme Trampolining // 76sunflowers

Day 24
Another Sunday morning and another rugby session. Today was a match in a local town. The weather was better than last week; thankfully as my girl had to join us today.
Day 25
A busy day today where I went for a short run, ventured out into the garden with my DSLR and went to work for Parent's Evening. Before I left, a late delivery from the postman brought my race number for the Bath Half.
Day 26
It was long run day on the training plan and I made it back from 9 miles just as the rain began to come down. After a hot shower I dug out my little teapot that the OH bought for me years ago and made a lovely brew of loose leaf Earl Grey tea - and ate cake.
Day 27
Back to work day with a cuppa to make the paperwork a bit more bearable.
Day 28
The Simple Things magazine has been sat in it's cellophane for a few days but I finally opened it tonight to reveal a beautiful Spring front cover.
Day 29
The usual Friday work day followed by an evening workout DVD in the backroom - which was very noisy due to the exposed floorboards.
Day 30
This morning I took the kiddos to review the new Better Extreme trampolining centre - post to come!

x x x
 

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig