1 February 2016

Running Diary {Miles for January}

The first month of 2016 is over and the Bath Half Marathon is getting closer and closer!
I have been pretty good at sticking to my half marathon plan and the knee has only had a couple of niggles as the distances increase.
Perusing through Instagram on Sunday I came across a photo from Sarah, a fellow runner and blogger, who had tallied up her January miles. So, I looked back over my planner to see how many I had racked up...

Running Diary {Miles for January} // 76sunflowers

I was very pleased to see a total of 78 miles, which Sarah noted was pretty much 6 half marathons ran in January!

I'll take that!
x x x

 photo running badge_zpsq1v5nztx.png
 photo bath 1_zpsazttsaeg.jpg
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig