20 February 2016

Project 366 2016 #7

Week 7 of Project 366 2016 and it's half term week.
The alarms were shut off for the week and we chilled and enjoyed the sunshine which appeared for most of the week.
Which was nice!

Project 366 2016 day 45 - Afternoon run with my girl // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 46 - Lacock horse // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 47 - Walking the Ridgeway // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 48 - Long run in the rain // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 49 - Stourhead // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 50 - Devizes // 76sunflowers
Project 366 2016 day 51 - Fast 5 miles // 76sunflowers

Day 45
Back to the routine of rugby training following water logged pitch cancellations. It was a cold day out and as she had put up with rugby I promised my girl she could come and run with me later. She managed just over a mile before returning home - I obviously carried on without her as there were 3 miles on the plan!
Day 46
A gorgeous Monday morning and first day of half term. I had to pop into work for a couple of hours then we met up with the Grandparents for a lovely walk around Lacock where we stopped and said hello to this rather handsome fellow.
Day 47
A rather lovely day of weather again today - cold, sunny and clear blue sky, just right for a walk up to the Ridgeway at Avebury where our fingers turned numb whilst eating sandwiches at the top.
Day 48
The weather turned today - just in time for this week's long run. I headed out in the cold and wet for 10.5 miles for what was meant to be a long slow run - I may need to adjust some timings!
Day 49
The sunshine returned today! My lovely friend and her girl took me and my lovely two to Stourhead today for a much needed catch up followed by a birthday slice of cake, for her, and cup of tea back at home.
Day 50
Better weather than forecast today and we all headed in to Devizes for a wander around. I had a little look up at the buildings as we walked - something I should do more often.
Day 51
The rain came back - I am so fed up with rainy Saturdays. Apologies for another trainer based photo but apart from going to Asda, watching Big Hero 6 and eating cake it was all I really did today! So chuffed at my pace though and no knee niggles - hoorah!

x x x

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

© 76 sunflowers

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig